Let us take that off your hands
Your software applications are the key components to helping you run your business more efficiently, and that’s crucial to remaining competitive and growing your company.
Hosting your ERP or accounting software in a hosted or hybrid environment provides many advantages over traditional on-premise deployments, like saving money on servers and other hardware, improving the speed and availability of support, and enabling your users to work remotely.
While solutions such as Sage Accounting and Sage HR can offer SaaS functionality, only by working with a trusted provider will you be able to capture the full range of benefits of your solution while migrating to a cloud-hosted environment. Adopting Secure Cloud Hosting for your deployment will also give you access to real-time IT support and cybersecurity, consolidating your technology stack maintenance to one hand to shake.
The question is, where is the best place for your software to reside? On your servers (on-premise), hosted in the Cloud, or some combination of both? Consultingbord can help, we have solutions for each of these environments or any combination of them living in a hybrid deployment. For many businesses, the secure Cloud is the future and we recommend starting that transition ASAP and taking advantage of the many benefits of migrating.
Features and Benefits
- Lower monthly costs than AWS or Azure, with no hidden fees.
- A more predictable monthly cost
- Unlimited scalability to help you keep up with the business volume.
- Built-in back-up and redundancy to ensure business continuity.
- Single vendor for supporting infrastructure and software.
- 24 x 7 x 365 proactive measures and security monitoring.
- Powerful business continuity with fault tolerance and full redundancy.
- Strong productivity with load balancing, parallel processing and job scheduling.
- Dynamic provisioning of resources means flexibility and speed for the customer.
- Rapid software deployment and easy integration of 3rd party add-ons and other solutions.
- Letting you focus more on your core business and strategic initiatives.
If you’re not 100% ready to join the Cloud revolution, we also offer on-premise/Cloud hybrid solutions that help you take advantage of both worlds.