How CRM can help your business deliver an exceptional customer experience
A CRM solution helps you simplify the sales process, shorten sales cycles, and make the most of every sales opportunity.
CRM software automates sales tasks such as creating quotes and orders, forecasting sales, progressing leads and converting them to opportunities using sales workflows. Using CRM software, your marketing team can identify the sources of leads, opportunities and closed sales.
They can also find customer information for upcoming campaigns and send targeted email marketing campaigns. When customers place orders for your products or services after these marketing campaigns, you can track these orders using an ERP or business management solution, like Sage 300cloud.
How Sage CRM helps your business
Sage CRM is nothing short of a whole-business automation tool for your administrative, sales and marketing functions. Sage CRM can be connected to your email, ERP and other systems and become the central repository for your sales, HR, marketing and admin teams.
Sage CRM’s powerful suite of features is available at a low cost and provides tremendous value to companies wanting to automate repetitive functions while connecting sales and marketing, as they should be.
You can gain more insights, communicate with customers, and stay on top of opportunities with some of the product’s best features, including:
1. Contact & Account Management: Connect Sage CRM to Outlook and always have a record of emails to and from your clients and vendors.
2. Quote & Order Management: Promote Orders into Sage 100 or Sage 300, using a phone, tablet or PC
3. Opportunity & Pipeline Management: Take in leads directly from your website and track them all the way through your sales process
4. Product & Price List Management: Give your sales team access to their crucial product information and data from your ERP system
5. Territory & Quota Management: Manage security and access to clients for your sales team any way you wish.
6. Lead Management: Connect Sage CRM to Mailchimp to import opens and clicks for follow up from your mail campaigns.
7. Case Management
Use Sage CRM as your customer service hub for ticketing and SLA’s
Track your KPI’s with intuitive reports and dashboards, with a simple interface to build your own reports9.
Use the Lead to Opportunity workflow to forecast sales for upcoming periods
10. Workflows: Sage CRM’s workflows mean you can automate any repeatable office task
11. Dashboards: Multiple dashboards are available to inform your management, sales, and operations teams how they’re doing
1. Help your teams accomplish more: Avoid duplication of work and handle customer relationships more efficiently with a consolidated view of data.
2. Track campaigns with MailChimp and Sage CRM: Based on your latest customer information, send email campaigns in MailChimp, track it with Sage CRM and drive growth upwards.
3. Improve customer service: Gain an end-to-end view of the customer life cycle based on reliable data and capitalise on up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.