Developing systems to meet your needs
Customizations and integrations are often used to create a complete solution to maximize customer’s software investment.
Our custom development team specialize in stand-alone custom applications and integrating various systems. They focus on real-time communications between Applications and 3rd party systems such as e-commerce and cloud-based solutions; integration technologies including web services, FTP, EDI, and more are used to integrate applications.
What makes us different?
Broad Technical Expertise – Our team has a wide range of expertise in technologies which allows us to build the best solution to meet your goals.
Product Expertise – Using the development toolsets of various Enterprise products, including Sage X3, Sage 300, and Sage 200, we are able to determine the most effective integration paths between various systems. Integration examples:
- Sage X3 – Web services and Import Automations.
- Sage 300 – APIs for Sales Orders, Sales Invoices, Payment Applications
- Sage 200 – Visual Integrator, Custom Office and SQL
Integration Methodology – Commonly accepted tools and best practices are used to develop applications including web services (SOAP, WCF, Web API), SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and specialized integration methodologies for products where needed.
Microsoft Technologies – We currently develop and support custom software using Microsoft Windows technologies. Some of the tools include:
- Web Development using VB.net and C#.net Web Forms based and MVC technology
- Web Services including SOAP, Web API, JSON
- Mobile Application Development for iOS, Android, and Windows platforms using Xamarin Studio.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SSIS and SSRS