Everything you need to take control of your business
Sage Business Cloud empowers small businesses. Free yourself from admin with clever, easy-to-use accounting features, built around how you work.
Get powerful features on your computer, tablet and phone, whenever you need them.
Lighten the workload – your team and accountant work on real-time data.
No experience necessary. We add new features all the time to make running your business easier.
We keep on top of the latest legislation for you.
We take care of backups and updates, so your accounting software is always up to date and compliant with the latest legislation for VAT, GDPR, POPIA, and more.
As you grow your business, we’re available via online support.
Sage Business Cloud Accounting features include:
You can have everything you need to take care of your business. From sales and purchases to cash flow, VAT and reporting, Sage Business Cloud has features that support every step of your business processes.
1. Invoicing: Send your first invoice in seconds.
2. Bank connections: Accounting automatically downloads and matches transactions to invoices, so you’ll fly through your data.
3. Reporting: Gain accurate and meaningful insights into your business or simply view your Profit and Loss report or Balance Sheet.
4. VAT: Calculate and submit your VAT quickly and easily.
5. Forecasting: Monitor money coming in and out of your business today and tomorrow.
6. Mobile apps: Monitor and manage your business anywhere.
7. Sales: Accept payments for invoices via our ISV payment solutions within Sage Accounting.
8. Multi-Currency: Whether it’s in United States Dollars or British Pounds Sterling, you’re able to accurately reflect the price of your goods or services to all of your customers, no matter their location.
9. Budgeting: Use the budgeting feature to keep track of your company’s performance against predefined targets you’ve have set.
10. Project Tracking: Use the Project Tracker to easily track how specific areas of your business are performing using Analysis Codes.
11. Time Tracking: The Time Tracking add-on module is designed to help you track your time and make sure you get paid for it.
12. Create and send invoices: Create invoices online and send them to your customers in seconds.